Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sammich aka Sandwich

Mediterranean Roast Beef Pita
Over time my idea of a sandwich unravelled into just bread with some tasty filling in the middle.
I've made sandwiches from spam, ham, peanut butter jelly or gourmet sandwich recipes. One type I will not eat is ketcup sandwich .. gross!

I'm sure you know how to make a sandwich Here's a "sandwich recipe" link until I get around to trying which ones are my favorite. With 500 hits something's gonna be tasty.

FYI it's cheaper to make your own sandwich and lots of times it's just a matter of seeing what you have available. Gourmet Sandwiches can run you $12-20 when you add in a soup, salad and a drink

2 pieces of bread
1 type of meat
optional everything else.

slice in 1/2 for easier eating

No comments:

Post a Comment